Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederiek Bijl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:43:26 +0200
My lovely little baby cat loves to eat "paleo" (he is 11 and massive, but my
baby ;-) )
He goes mad on raw fish and chicken and if i make myself a banana smoothy I
know he'll drink it before i get the change...(specialy when made whit
almond milk...)
He's on a half half diet at the moment, slowly getting used to all this new
stuf, getting some IAMS once in a while to make sure he won't starf (there
are things he won't eat and we are trying to find out what he likes...)
And when your pet eats this way, people think it's quite normal (at least
here in holland), so you can better explain why you eat paleo! It also makes
my familie more aware of what they eat (they see paleo as a way for me to
not have jointpains...)
You're lucky Christie is on holliday, otherwise she would have told you all
about the great things about her doggie, who is completly paleodog and more
beautiful then ever!

Frederiek