Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:16:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Harris Paltrowitz <[log in to unmask]>
He has a bit of a cult following here in New York -- he's had this for some
twenty years now.  He has a radio show here (it's actually on Pacifica, a
nationwide nonprofit radio outfit).

He really does seem very well-versed in nutrition, albeit not without
critics, who have much the same criticisms as the other poster mentioned.

-Harris