Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:13:40 -0500
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Could anyone give me details about corn syrup and malt syrup that is
>useful to know? Or any other kinds of sugar for that matter.

I don't know what kind of details you're after. I guess you're interested
in nutrient content. Here's two useful links in case you're not familiar
with them.

USDA Nutrient Database
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

Swedish National Food Administration Nutrient Database
www.slv.se/ldb

(Sorry for being unmannered earlier.)

Fredrik