Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Max Plyshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:56:39 -0700
--- Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I do not know where to get organic livers in
> Manhattan. Any Manhattan paleos out there
> know of a source?

Whole Foods in Chelsea has their "naturally raised"
stuff, but once in a while they get New Zealand
pasture-fed lamb. Garden of Eden has some kind of
naturally raised meats as well (probably just hormone
and antibiotic free), but they're pretty pricey.
There is pasture-fed bison, beef, and lamb (I think
most of the meat is frozen, but you can talk to the
farmers and ask them to bring it fresh for you) at the
Union Square farmers market on Saturdays (and maybe
Wednesdays and Fridays).
I get most of my meat from www.northstarbison.com,
they ship fresh, and I get a months worth or more at a
time as the shipping gets expensive.

Max