Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:10:01 +0200
From: "gts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: Mere Consumption is Not Enough, A Final Word

> I certainly don't think they were "idiots." On the contrary, humans were
> migrating in all directions all over the planet as they came out of
Africa,
> to new habitats with new foods. They would have been idiots *not* to watch
> the animals for clues as they were out scavenging for food, in Africa as
> well as out of it.

Hm, you've got a point there. Somewhere I read that one theory is that
humans had developed some capacity to co-operate with each other. Somewhat
like hyeanas they would charge up and scare the lion away, eat the liver and
other soft muscled parts then leaving the rest to the beast again. Sounds a
bit imaginative to me and I don't know who produced the theory. Intriguing
thought though!
Eva