Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:04:17 +1000
< Curious, what type of experiments? Did you use a blood
 glucose monitor? >
no, just the absence of hypoglycemic attacks or falling into a drunken
stupor when it was consumed with protein foods, and the presence of the said
symptoms when protein foods were not consumed.

andrew

 I've been drinking dry red wine and