Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:06:37 +1000
< I just wanted to clear up a small point here. People
 keep using the word "rotten," which seems to imply a
 vile piece of fruit that is nearly inedible but in the
 direst of circumstances. Correct me if I'm wrong, but
 I think the alcohol becomes elevated in fruit that is
 "overripe," not necessarily bad tasting.>

all fermentation is rotting, technically they are the same thing. something
which tastes vile is likely to have proteins which have putrified or fats
which have oxidised and become rancid. in fruits this would generally not be
an issue.

andrew