AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:25:57 -0500
From:
Dzigbodi Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Peter, save your breath or is it your hand, to get some work done.  There is
a proverb that the child who stays in her/his mother's compound thinks the
mother's soup is the best!