EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:18:51 -0700
You may need to download the JAVA Accessbridge and Runtime module from SUN.
http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/
http://java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/accessbridge/README_2_0.txt

Richard Jones
Assistant Director
Disability Resource Center
Arizona State University

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you believe you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.