From:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:45:45 -0400

Thank you all for your replies.

I called Butterball and the representative told me their chicken broth is
gluten free.  You can verify this at 1-800-BUTTERBALL.  They are on Central
time and do not accept calls until 10am.

Many of you told me that Swanson's is gluten free.  I have sent them an
email and am waiting for their reply.  Meanwhile, one person sent me the
scanning numbers on the Swanson's can that she uses: 51000024312.  The beef
broth should be 51000024213.

Other suggestions were Kitchen Basics, Imagine Soups, Health Valley, and
Knorr bouillon cubes.

Others suggested that I make my own. I did try that but I don't have the
freezer space at this time to store it.  Cans are just so convenient. :-)
Thank you all for replying to me.  This listserv has really been an answer
to prayer!  We have no support groups in South Georgia.  Everyone here looks
at me with what I call "the look" every time they ask what is wrong with my
daughter.  It's wonderful to be able to ask you my questions and know that
you are dealing with the same issues!

Mandy Kavanaugh
Sherwood Baptist Church
Connection Ministry &