From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:23:23 -0700

I have the Archives of Internal Medicine abstract about the multi-center prevalence study done by Dr. Fasano and others published last Feb.(Vol. 163 No. 3, February 10, 2003). which we have access to via the web, but would really like to have the entire study.  I know I sent it to a few people, but when my hard drive crashed, I lost it.  Can anyone send me whole text?  Would appreciate it
thanks in advance
Kit