THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debby Vivari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 15:40:48 -0400
Alice Shawyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Keep after those docs!  After insisting on a switch to Amour, my
"imaginary" hair is growing back, The extra pounds that couldn't be caused
by thyroid troubles are beginning to go away - with no change in diet and
excercise, and the bodyaches, headaches, insomnia, anxiety, (this list is
getting too long!)
Alice, you had insomnia with Synthroid that went away with Armour?!!
Really?!! Do you have any theory why the Armour has addressed the insomnia,
but the Synthroid didn't?  (Can you tell I have an insomnia problem and
my Synthroid sure isn't helping it any?).

Debby