THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patt Sheahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 08:17:38 EST
I believe he more or less based in on the fact that there was a small
goiter mass on my thyroid.  He didn't seem to be concerned with it
being Hashi's from my test results until he felt the enlargement and
then did an ultrasound.  Guess from the test results + the goiter he
added it up to Hashi's.

He's a g.p., so I wonder sometimes if he's as "up" on the subject as
should be.  He did, though, suggest that I have my sisters go to an
endocrinologist to be tested for Hashi's since it is familial.

Patricia B. Sheahan
Agricultural Economics
Purdue University
1145 Krannert