THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alice Shawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 06:25:52 -0700
. I asked her for either cytomel
> or armour. She told me that if I took either I wld get my old panic
> attack back. She mentioned that my hormones wld fluctuate so erratically
> that my emotions wld be  in disarray!.. One mnte up, the other down.
> Irregularity!

 Jacquie, for me the opposite was true!  After six weeks of Armour my moods
are more stable, and the anxiety attacks are abated.  I am down to 10 mgs
of Paxil (for sleeplessness, anxiety, and depression) and intend to drop
this last amount after my next menstrual cycle.  While it may not be the
answer for everyone, after six years of feeling poorly, I feel as if my
life has been given back to me. By the way, my doc at first refuse to
change my rx, and then my hubbie did battle and wore him down. We had to
threaten to go to another doc.