THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 07:25:18 -0400
Could someone please explain why the new trent to go back to Armour instead
of Snythroid.   It is my understanding that Armour is not the therapy of
choice since it is an older drug.  Do they work differently?  I recently went
to a lecture regarding thyroid disease and the Endocrine who was the speaker
said that Amour is no longer used.  There were approximately 100 people at
this lecture and only one person admitted to being on Armour.

K.C.