THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Tease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:31:41 -0400
If you are having trouble with your endocrinologist or GP when you
show them the FDA report, remember that this time YOU may be
dealing with a psychological problem. It must be difficult to accept
a report like this knowing that you may have dismissed many patients
problems and fears. Whether you believe this or not, in the same
position many of you would behave in the same way. All this is a
defensive action which helps a person to feel comfortable with their
themselves and their status. Very soon some of the same people
will be saying something like, "I suspected all along, and I was right"
( once again my observation of human behaviour) Something for you
 to smile about when you hear it said :o) People behave like other
 people all over the World, even if they think they don't.

Carol