THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy Bacchus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:23:38 -0600
Kirsten,

I have had the same insomnia problems as you, except mine have continued
now for months and I am getting very frustrated.  Some nights I will lay in
bed until 2-3 a.m. and then have to get up at 6 to put in a full 8 hour day
at work.  I have been taking tylenol pm every night for about a month and
its seems to help a little, it relaxes me.  I'm not sure if taking tylenol
pm every night is very good for you, but it is the only thing that is
working for me.

always tired,

cathy