THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Janeczko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:35:32 -0400
Patti,
I'll confirm the truth of what your doctor said about muscle pain.  This is
also true for people who have been treated for hyperthyroidism (especially
Graves') and have become hypothyroid.
It's comforting for people to know of this connection and that it is
temporary and can be relieved somewhat with various strategies while
waiting for thyroid levels to normalize.  Just be aware that "temporary"
can, in some cases, mean years.