THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simone McInnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:35:57 +0000
> The information regarding the thyroid medications, dosages and corresponding
> weight is listed in the following book:
>
> "THE THYROID SOURCEBOOK"  BY M. Sara Rosenthal   updated edition. I purchased
> this book at Barnes and Noble.

There's nothing in my copy. She's obviously got a new theory since
'95.
Doesn't make much sense to me, people vary a great deal more than
thyroxine dose ranges. I'm nearly 5 foot 10 and, having put on 1 1/2
stone, I'm fairly large. Does that mean that someone of 5 foot and
slimmer would take proportionately less? Naaa.

Simone