THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alice Nestor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:33:08 -0400
Kitty, Hi, I just recently had a total thyroidectomy.  I had surgery on the
9th and the 16th of July.  I went back to work on the 26th and I feel pretty
good, except I'm a little tired still with no thyroid and no medicine.
 Allsurgeons seem to feel after two weeks you will be able to do normal
activities.  Go with how you feel and how comfortable you are.  Good luck
with your surgery.   Alice