THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alice Nestor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 13:25:44 -0400
Sallette-I'm so sorry about your loss.  I was hoping everything was going
alright
with your pregnancy.  I wrote to you when you first found out you were
pregnant.
How far along was your pregnancy?  Has the Drs been able to give you any
info?
I had 2 losses, and 1 birth.  I was hypo with all.  If you ever feel like
talking please e-mail me privately, I think its easier.  First of all how are
you?  Take care of yourself, and allow yourself to mourn the loss.  I know
the first thing you
want to know is why, what when how.   Take care -Alice Nestor