THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Tease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:13:35 -0400
In a message dated 14/07/97  19:54:34, you write:

<< I have a question I hope someone can help me with.  I noticed on one of
the
 posts Carol listed some of the common side effects of synthroid.  >>

Actualy I listed some of the side effect that have come up time and time
again
in the newsgroups. I know there are others and some even a little disturbing.
Hives has also been mentioned before, it will be interesting now to find out
how many others say me too. You have to remember that the symptoms
I listed may have occured anyway with another drug, they may even be
symptoms of hypo ot hyper thyroids. Who knows these things without
unbias research? Keep listing your symptoms everyone and some bright
medical student or researcher may just be enticed into a drop of research.

Carol