THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david binotto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:45:08 +1000
  Berna,
I'm wondering if Liothyronine/Tertroxine would help Linda with her
tightness/congestion
in her head and neck. She's been with it now for eleven years unabated; as
well as been
dx'd with Hashi's. Seeing we can't get 'Armour' in this country for some
unknown reason
I'm having to go down other alley ways in an answer to ease this frustrating
condition.
Thyroxine is doing nothing for her and her head cramps are getting worse.
People have
wrote to me saying 'Armour' has done wonders for their tightness/cramps and
this leads
me to believe T3 is part of the answer.

Regards,
David Binotto