THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawn Kifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:49:26 EST
Iknow it's a bit much to ask but can you get me the articles you referred
to I have no way to access the net(only e mail --sigh--). I am very
interested. I also have wieght watchered even gone so far as to take
nutrition and dietition classes(I needed to for my nursing anyway but I
did this before I needed it because I wanted the info and I don't think
I'll ever get to finish my nursing because I've been told to wait 6 mos
before I go back because of a problem unrelated to thyroid. I think my
wieght may have some to do with depression as well things are just
starting to "get" to me lately. If you send do it via my address wouldn't
want to "tie up" unless others want it too....Alternatively you could
tell me how to get it another way.soory again I know it's a bit much
Always,
Dawn