EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
blusword1av <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:01:40 -0500
Hi Howard,
     With that dictionary you can turn off the voice options on it so that
it will not read with the tts voices and screen reader at the same time.
     You can download a demo of the program and run that for a bit to see
how you like it.  I'm not sure, but I think you might be able to change the
font size, but don't quote me on that as I might be getting that feature
mixed up with open book7.  I jsue Jaws for windows with it and for me it
works just fine.
Angie