EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:46:55 -0500
Actually it is up to Guidepost. I have talked for hours with Denise about
her experience in Chatterbox. It was quite the experience. Nice picture of
Denise in the article as well.

She is some lady, no questions about that.

Glad she is with EASI as an instructor.

Dick

At 06:59 PM 7/4/2002, you wrote:
><snip If you can get hold of the issue,
>
>Could the article be posted to the list?
>
>Pranav

Dick Banks
CIO - EASI: Equal Access to Software and Information
http://www.rit.edu/~easi