From:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Freeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:30:05 -0500

Celebrate the heart of summer with Glutenfreeda.com!  This month's
issue of www.glutenfreeda.com, the gourmet gluten-free cooking
magazine features one of summer's sweetest gifts, berries in 'Berry
Time'.  Summer berries are perfect for sauces, salsas, salads and of
course incredible desserts!  Learn how to become your neighborhood
barbecue king or queen  in our article, 'It's Time for Barbecue!'.   And,
don't miss our feature article on 'Cooking Naturally Gluten-free', did
you know that eating naturally gluten-free is also eating healthy?  We
are excited about our August cooking class, 'Making Filo', that's right, a
step by step class on making perfect gluten-free filo!  Read about
Michelle Wattier's gluten-free summer v
acation on San Juan Island,
creative fruit salads; just the ticket for a warm summer dinner and cool
off with make ahead chilled desserts!
Also in this month's on-line magazine, product testing featuring Enviro
Kids Rice Bars, recipes using 5 ingredients or less, complete
gluten-free menus, quick and easy meals, gluten-free authors and so
much more!  So, fire up your grill, sit back and enjoy a gluten-free
summer with www.glutenfreeda.com!