From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:40:22 -0400

Dear ListServe Members,

It’s difficult to believe that it’s already August.  One way to preserve a
bit of summer is to take advantage of the local produce.  I love to chop up
fresh basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers and toss them with rice elbows
and a balsamic vinaigrette.

BIONATURAE ORGANIC ELBOWS (#413) are perfect for pasta salad recipes.  This
pasta is delicious hot or cold and retains moisture so it doesn’t get dry
and brittle when used in salads.  Best yet, it’s on special for $2.96, a 10%
savings.

Also on special this month:

TINKYADA GIANT STUFFING SHELLS (#534)   Price:  $2.60, a 10% savings.  Try
cooked shells stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese or sausage and cheese.
Top with Annie’s Cheddar Cheese Sauce below and bake.  Yum!

ANNIE’S VERMONT CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE (#905) Price:  $2.69 , a 10% savings.

We are pleased to introduce:

JER’S CREAMY CHEESECAKE (#708).  Great for lunch bags and snacks, this
shelf-stable, single-serving treat is named for my son, Jeremy, the
Gluten-Free Pantry’s official taster, who has given it his seal of approval!
It’s on sale this month for $2.69, a 10% savings.

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your summer!

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386
www.glutenfree.com