Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:26:51 EDT

Hi, hope everyone is having a nice summer!  I will be renting a house in
Quogue, NY for a week with my family in August.  Does anyone know of any
restuarants or stores out there?  I will be bringing a lot of food with me, but it
would be good to know of some stores just in case.  We will probably be going out
to eat a lot.  One day we are driving out to Montauk, so if anyone knows of
restaurants out there that would be helpful.  We will spend some days by the
pool and other days in places like Southhampton so if anyone has any information
for any place in the Hamptons it would be of great help.  Thank you!

~Eleis in NY