From:
Adam and Emily Low <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam and Emily Low <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:01:28 -0500

I just wanted to pass on this useful tip about a plug in portable cooler
that has helped keep me GF and healthy when traveling.

After getting food poisoning from carrying my food in a foldable cooler
that did not stay cold enough, we purchased a Coleman cooler/heater that
plugs into the car cigarette lighter and/or into a house outlet. This
allows me to use it as a "fridge" in the car when I go into town and
bring my own food and then keeps my groceries cold on the way home.  It
also comes in handy for early morning trips because it can be packed the
night before and plugged in, and for bringing to hotels that might not
have refrigerators in the rooms.

I do not in any way mean to endorse Coleman, but I do not know if any
other companies make one like it. (I found it at Wal-mart)

Hope someone else can benefit.

Emily Low