Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:47:36 EDT

Great news!

Just in time for your end of summer trip into New York City!  :-)

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the Gluten-Free
Restaurant Awareness Program(TM), are pleased to welcome the
American Park at the Battery restaurant in New York City as our
newest participating restaurant!
American Park at the Battery
(Sponsoring Support Group:
       Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group)
Inside Battery Park
(across from 17 State Street)
New York, New York 10004
Phone: 212-809-5508
FAX: 212-809-6064
web: www.americanpark.com

The American Park at the Battery sits inside Battery Park at the
southern tip of Manhattan where it overlooks the Hudson River and
the Statue of Liberty.  Be sure to include this great restaurant while
visiting and touring NYC, or make it a destination for the evening.
You will be glad you did!

Find details, addresses, phone numbers, and directions to the
American Park at the Battery, and the other participating restaurants,
on the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program web site:
www.glutenfreerestaurants.org

As additional restaurants become part of the program they are
posted on our web site.  Currently restaurants are added to the
list in the order that they joined the program.  So for American Park
at the Battery and other new participants be sure to scroll all the
way to the end of the list.  We hope to have our new restaurant
search mechanism ready soon To accommodate the growing list
and national participation via celiac support groups in other areas.

The Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program is an all volunteer
undertaking.  It has taken years and much dedication on the part of
many volunteers to make it such a success.  Behind each
participating restaurant is a person, such as yourself, who has
volunteered his/her time to be a liaison for one of the these
participating restaurants.  I also thank the restaurant owners that
have graciously agreed to participate and their staffs that are making
the huge effort to prepare GF meals for us in their busy establishments.
It is huge undertaking that is greatly appreciated!

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program, Chairperson