From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:20:53 -0500
From: "Fredrik Murman"

> How old is she and how's she doing if I may ask?

She was about 54 when diagnosed w/ovarian cancer.  Last I knew a few weeks
ago, she was responding well to the chelation and diet therapy.

> I guess the yogurt Radner ate was made out of pasteurized milk or it was
> lowfat or from non old-fashioned cows or from cows fed an impr
> oper diet or
> a combination of these factors.

Probably.  But your indictment of commercial dairy isn't the same thing as
an exoneration of raw dairy.  While raw may be superior in many respects
irrespective of whether it's paleo or not, it still may not earn a thumbs
up--and in particular for persons with cancer-- for the very reason Kathryn
cites.

Theola