C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:38:57 -0700
   yes, we disagree. i would submit that you, or i,
 or
 anyone else can not say, "if it had been me..."
 because i do not think any of us knows what we'd
 have
 done. we'll never be in that position. and i remind
 you that none of the secret service or security knew
 for sure that air force one was not a target. you
 given the same information at the time maybe would
 not
 have rushed out to get on a targeted aircraft.
 too much not known at the time for mr moore to know
 what was the right decision and if he wanted to just
 document then he should have been neutral. he was
 not
 and is not to this day just a neutral commentator.
   he has every right to produce the film. we have
 every right not to put money in his pocket. i think
 it
 is very telling that the terrorist group hesbolla
 volunteered to help him get his film on more screens
 in the middle east. i think it speaks volumns.

 since we are politicing, i noticed with intrest that
 john kerry made a statement that he believed life
 started at conception and not a peep from NOW. more
 interesting stuff being said and done in the
 heartland
 that makes inquiring minds want to know.

 hang in mag. i know you have your hands full with
 your
 advocacy position there.
   my hands are swollen tonight so i am getting off.