C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:47:29 -0400
At our house, since the boss supplies my computer (for the paid work), to
buy time I've back up my data and reformatted my hard drive.  Takes all
weekend to get all the apps back on it but, makes the little sucker run for
awhile longer.  Should finally be getting my new next weekend.  Just make
sure to scan your data to make sure no little bugs are on it.
Beth T