C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:02:35 +0100
On Sunday 19 Oct 2003 3:19 am, you wrote:
> actually they had no guiedance  technology for their
> rockets until mister clinton decided to practically
> give it to them.
> this was true of their missels, i'd assume that if
> they could not guide their missles, that they would
> also not be able to guide a rocket into space. i am
> however not a rocket scientist so i could be wrong.
> our guidence technology was better than that of the
> russians.  they could use the russian technology i
> guess , but, why would they when they had better?
>   maybe i am wrong, but, maybe i am right. i have been
> both in the past.

Sorry Ken, couldn't find any info on the Net regarding USA involvement in the
guidance systems of the Shenzhou craft. Lots of stuff about Russian help
though.

Aren't the US using the basic "inertial guidance" system that Werner developed
60 years ago (of course the encompassing electronics would have changed out
of recognition). I bet Beth can put us both straight. ;-)

Cheers

Deri