C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Genia Voitsekhovskaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:01:40 -0700
kat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  hey kat, im sorry i havent been responding to messages lately.  ive been really busy with school and sports and everything.  any ?'s email me.

genia
--Boundary-00=_Zmph/KHhSmpqXTY

http://www.guardian.co.uk/aids/story/0,7369,1059068,00.html

(Sorry if you're offended by my reaction, but this is so stupid and so
dangerous, it boggles the mind. I have several Cathoiic friends who have
told me they will leave the Church because of this. Kat)

--Boundary-00=_Zmph/KHhSmpqXTY