C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:30:20 EDT
Hi Kyle,

Well, I know that Arnold is not the answer to our troubles.  I just don't
think Camejo will get enough votes, although I heard of one poll this past week,
that said if the election had been held on Tuesday, Camejo would win, but I
don't trust polls, for all we know that was a setup. Who knows, so I think it's
best to vote for Bustamonte now, and see if we can find a better governor in
three years.  Or Bustamonte could turn out to be a great governor.

Mag, who is sick of seeing Arnold's ugly face in every newspaper.