C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:32:19 -0400
Hi Kyle,

  That's fine - I won't be on again till Monday. Am taking the girls to see a College. If anyone out here has good ideas how to appraoch the CP topic with the college - I am all ears. Hemi's help would great!

  I tend to quote - other learned sources simply becasue my ideas - when I present them are always - pointed out to be less than intelligent so rather than say - you know I read this and this how I see it - I use people who you may at least respect a little. I do actually discuss my ideas with people who respect me, and we expand each others horizons.

Oh and on the please send prayers and good thoughts - my Mom's stroke was cause by a clogged artery in her neck - when a piece of the clog broke off and went into her brain - she will be having a carotid endarterectomy, in the future. In the mean time she is a bit better and I am taking care of both of them - after work - house keeping, feeding and general loving.

                                         Trisha