C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:27:39 EDT
Sadly, it seems the Bush foriegn policy, despite Colin Powell's effort is to
p*ss the entire world off. N. Korea is much more of a threat than Iraq, but
there is little oil in N Korea.

       It is hilarious that he is going to "convince" the UN to help in Iraq.
And the reason we have been free of terrorism in this country is that the
terrorists have not made a concerted effort yet.

       The more I hear of Bush the more disgusted I am.

Bobby