C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:15:03 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

Currently, I earned my Masters in Psychology from Walden University in
2002.  Previously, I received my Associates from Brookdale Community
College in 1994 and Bachelors in Psychology from Monmouth University in
1999.

Due to my strong computer and writing skills, I am seeking to become a
discussion group monitor.  How does one inquire about this job position?

Having an extraordinary background in computer science has given me the
skills to design a personal web page http://home.att.net/~ysinger/.
Actually, I taught myself HTML code, cut & paste Javascript Code, to
permanently place midi / MP3 files and graphics
(http://home.att.net/~ysinger/bannerysg.htm) on a site, FTP, and DOS
commands.

Starting from 8/31/2003 to the present, I am volunteering to promote and
to crop photos for LifeWise Community Projects, Inc.
(www.lifewise-nh.org) Web Site.  Beginning from 8/21/2003 to 8/23/2003,
I volunteered to edit content to the World Association of Persons with
disAbilities (WAPD) Web Site.  The following content was edited:
http://www.wapd.org/news/030714.html,
http://www.wapd.org/news/030719.html, and
http://www.wapd.org/news/030817.html.

Starting from 11/07/2002 to the present, I have been volunteering to add
content to and update the Monmouth County Department of Human Services
Web Site.  The following content was added to
http://www.monmouthhumanservices.org/disabilities/index.asp?action=1
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/bfaces.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/resources.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/vote.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/trans.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/career.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/ada.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/director.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/news.htm, and
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/health.htm.  Previously, I edited web pages
for Merck during the summer of 1998.

My writing skills have made my web site a glowing success.  Two of my
essays were published in a Canadian magazine entitled The Ability's
Network, which were the following: YES,  I DO EXIST!!! and Seeking a
Post-Secondary Education.  In addition, I had several of my writings
published in Brookdale Community College's as well in Monmouth
University's literary magazines and newspapers.

Feel free to contact me [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Yvonne Singer