C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:55:45 -0600
Been away for about 10 days, and came upon the van thread.  I've got a
1991 Ford E-150 Econoline that I'm selling.  It has a Crow River
VanGater lift, lowered floor, power driver's seat base, EZ-Lock Tiedown,
and power doors.  The van's mechanically sound, seat base and EZ Lock
are coming up on a year old, so are in good shape.  The lift was
original equipment on the van, so is a little older than you might be
looking for.  The van has a little over 62,000 miles on it right now,
with a mix of highway and in town miles.  It is mechanically sound! I'm
the second owner.  The first was an older couple where the husband drove
and secured his wife's chair.  That's why I added the seat base and the
EZ-lock.  We're asking around $8000.00 (balance of the present loan).

Once we get it sold, we're getting a newer minivan with a ramp!

Kendall