C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:38:29 -0700
i understand the afghanistan, maybe even iraq (if they
were a true threat), and north korea is a neuclear war
waiting to happen. liberia though is not important to
u.s. security, it is probably one of the few african
nations that has no terrorist ties. the U.N. wants us
to help, france wants us to help by sending troops;
however, i see no need unless it is humanitarian to
oust a terrible dictator, and if it was not enough in
iraq, then, why is this really a reason. we do not
need troops in liberia, i hope beyond hope that north
korea can be negociated into som food for peace
agreement. those people are literally starving. i know
they are saying "we have neuclear weapons, and we know
how to use them, but, i really think it is, please
feed us. we are hungry. man we have excess wheat and
corn. i am no diplomat but, i think this is actually
what is going on in north korea. we can afford bread
and even wine to go with the bread. war can be avoided
there.
   of course that is just my opinion.