C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:02:50 -0400
What we have is a President with a Wild West mentality - like a 'High
Noon' or John Wayne cowboy movie.  Problem is, it's fantasy, not
applicable to real life, at least in this day and age.

What with the situation in Iraq, Afghanistan, Liberia, an North Korea, I
think we are spreading ourselves too thin.  Wouldn't be surprised if
they started up the Draft again and it would *really* be like Vietnam,
only a bunch of Vietnams, not just one.

Kat