C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:41:24 -0400
Well the whole Iraq debate is heating up now with the controversy about the dossier and the BBC and the death of a key witness in the case.  10 Downing Place is in an uproar from what I've read:

Blair will be extremely lucky if this doesn't cost him the next election as PM and Bush will be lucky if it doesn't affect his credibility.

Kat