C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:34:59 -0400
There were more cute guys at the beach and she made my husband take two days
while I was at work.  (We live on the East coast).  I was sun and watered
out.  We didn't get to Nickolodeon as we did a two park pass with Islands of
Adventure and were riding the rolling coasters (finally I had someone to go
with me!).  We did get over to see the Shrek ride at Universal.  The two
parks are near each other.  In the summer time we definately recommend
Typhoon lagoon though.

Beth T.