C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:50:05 -0400
Jan, Ohio State University just today announced a 9.9% hike, so tution
increases are endemic at all land grant colleges right now.  I had the same
issues with my state's rehab agency when I started college 25+ years back.
Some things never change...

UA is a good school; it's an excellent school depending on your major
program.  Western land-grant universities tend to be more accessible because
the infrastructure is newer (in general).  There are academics on the list
who are westerners and far more qualified than I to advise you on schools
out west, but yeah, I've found the attitudes are generally more favorable
toward PWDs.  Have you checked some of the Canadian schools, like, say, in
Vancouver B.C.?  Very progressive toward PWDs.

Kyle