C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:06:27 -0400
Glad to hear an expert opinion. :-)  I do disagree with you re: the excuse not to implement the ADA.  There are too few IBOT chairs and two many different disabilities not to implement the ADA because of a 'superchair' on the market.  I think most people realise it's not practical for most mobility-impaired people.

Kat