C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 20:41:14 EDT
Kyle,

       I now have a GREAT fear of falling when I am out where the ground is
not level and there are no handrails gets me off kilter. Like to I love
nature. I am totally terrified of going up and down steps with no hand rails.
I would have called myself a sissy
some years back, but not anymore. I have been observing Sam, my 2 and 1/2
year old grandson. We have gotten to know each other well and he recognizes
what Papa can do and not do. And he just accepts it. small children are
really accepting of things more so than older persons.

Bobby