C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:44:11 -0700
  i have not replied to anything today, i have just
read. but, sorry micheal, my only beef with bush is
that he has not been tough enough. hell if i were
president, i'd have kicked the u.n.'s but out of new
york long ago.
  i don't think i have been wrong at all. except in
not replying to all the dribble that i see.