Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 10:38:31 -0600
I have a Pentium 166 running Win95a.  96 M RAM, Western Dig. 5.1 master
hdd with Seagate 1.2 slave, AWE 64 Value sound, Mitsumi 24X CD-ROM,
Matrox Mystique & Monster 3D video and TWO modems... a Motorola
Modemsurfr 56k internal and a Zoom 56k external.  The reason for the two
modems is that I can't get the Modemsurfr to work in DOS.  I have run
COMit and no modem was even found.  Motorola tech support was no help.
The Zoom works fine in Win95 and DOS but it is slower.  With the Zoom I
usually connect at 38k, where as with the Motorola I connect at 42k.  My
question is, is it possible to use both modems...  Use the Motorola
while in Win95 but the Zoom while in DOS.  That way I get the best of
both worlds.       Thanks,  Terry Overton

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]